Using DNA to help solve important family relationship questions is easy and painless. DNA testing is an affordable and reliable way to find out the truth when it matters most. DNA testing is widely used for determining the father of a child, immigration documentation, siblingship determination, proving Native American tribal relationships, ancestry, infidelity as well as many other issues where one individual needs an answer to a possibly troubling question. Paternity testing is the most common type of DNA test. Your Paternity DNA test results are usually available within 3 to 5 business days, and “legal” DNA paternity test results are admissible in court.
We offer DNA testing in the following areas:
- Family Relationship
In order to direct you to the appropriate DNA test information in our website, please click on the question that you have in one of the categories below. If you cannot find the question that you wish to answer, please (click here) and visit our DNA Testing Expert on the home page. It will direct you to information for what you are looking for.
What Question Do You Have?
- Need general questions answered about Paternity Tests?
- Need a Legal Paternity test or are not sure which Paternity test to take?
- Are you interested in a Home Paternity Test for non-legal reasons?
- Do you need to prove or disprove the father before your baby is born?
- Do you want a Non-Invasive Prenatal DNA Test that is safe for the mother and child?
- Need to know whether two people are related in the female line?
- Do you need to know if you and your step-brother share the same father?
- Do you need to know if you and your step-sister share the same mother?
- Have doubts or need to prove the paternity of your son or daughter’s child?
- Do you need to determine whether twins are “fraternal” or “identical”?
- Need to prove Paternity of a sibling for a benefit or inheritance claim?
- Thought about ensuring the future identification of your child?
- Do you want to protect future illegitimate claims on your estate?
- Need a standard for identification of people in high risk professions?